5) It's only 102 steps from my beach house
4) Champagne Magnums (w/Koozies)
3) The Enabler and Rexaritas
2) I don't have to wear a shirt
1) It's really difficult to get kicked out
5) Ted Ferguson, Bud Light Daredevil chose the Starboard
4) Starboard - Where NFL Cheerleaders shake their pom poms
3) Best Bull on the Beach
2) It's always Ladies Night at the Starboard
1) Maxim Lingerie Party
5) Beer pong & flip cup tables
4) Shark that dances on Hwy 1 median until cops make him stop ("impeding traffic")
3) No cover!
2) Eggs Delmarva and 007's
1) VIP line = regulars are drinking while first-timers are in line (the way it should be)
5) Great Brunch
4) Hot girls
3) good atmosphere
2) fun times
1) Running of the bull
5) Without the Starboard there would be no mystery in opening my credit card statement
4) It is the only place I know that would drop that kind of cash on a hi tech orange crush machine that works as well as a paper weight.
3) excellent customer service... the staff was kind enough to pull up one of the deck boards at 1 AM to help my buddy retrieve his wedding band that had slipped through.
2) without the Starboard I wouldn't have nearly as much fun at confession
1) i've been told that I met my wife there... though I can't seem to remember that.
5) No other bar allows extended "cooler time"
4) No other bar features appearances from The Junkies
3) No other bar proprietor loves giving away Petron shots to unsuspecting douches like myself
2) No other bar has the ridiculous amount of hot chicks that the Starboard attracts
1) I got drunk with Cakes and JP last time and it was money
5) its happy hour somewhere in the world no matter what time you are at the starboard
4) you can get your nutrition for the weekend at the bloody mary bar
3) they have a wonderful cougar exhibit
2) they took the "where?" out of Dela "where"?
1) where else would you rather be this summer?
5) MILLER LITE!!
4) Tripp Fabulous!!
3) NO COVER CHARGE.....EVER!!!
2) The DECK, of course!!
1) The VIP card!!
5) Big Tall TV's
4) Big Tall Beers
3) Big Long Lines (means lots of people, but Ok for me with my VIP pass)
2) Big Tall Boys
1) Without the Board, I'll never get laid!
5) Diet Dr. Pepper
4) There's never a cover.
3) Since so many people do things that are out of character at the Starboard, your friends don't make too much fun of your actions.
2) Smokey takes so many pictures that you can always be reminded of the fun times you've had in the DJ booth.
1) If you forget your credit card, the Starboard will be courteous enough to post it on the wall so that you can find it back.
5) The Full Monty Breakfast!
4) The Best Bartenders
3) Sunday Funday, need I say more
2) Coolest bloody mary bar...ever
1) Easiest place to get laid on the strip
5) bloody mary Sunday
4) bloody marys the other days too
3) cool DJs
2) good times
1) great bartenders
4) Starboard bartenders are the best
3) saturday morning breakfast
2) the sights aka women
1) the vip line!
5) best drinks
4) Chester is my hero
3) awesome bands
2) that time when..... can't get into details here
1) hottest guys and gals around!
5) The Service is great
4) The Drinks are cheap
3) Suicide Sundays
2) There seems to be a 3 to 1 female/male ratio
1) There seems to be a 5 to 1 cougar/young man ratio
5) It's the only bar in the world that makes you want to party til 3am and then be back the next morning at 7.
4) Doug Segree is my hero (Go Dukes!!!)
3) What other bars in Dewey even have a VIP line?
2) After a long day in the sun, I need an excuse to dress as slutty as possilbe to show of my new tan.
1) At the end of the night, no matter how guys have hit on me, I always end up wanting to go home with Monty
5) NEVER a cover!
4) Always a good age mix
3) The deck
2) The bands are awesome!
5) Best brunch on the beach
4) Bloody Mary's that are fabulous
3) Beer Pong for hours
2) Bartenders that can't be beat
1) Barry Manilow serenade every night!
5) Cougar sightings
4) Cougar watching
3) Cougar hunting
2) Cougar take-downs
1) Suicide Sunday bloody mary's
5) Beer Pong in a bar?! this doesnt happen in Newark.
4) Dance parties, that turn into dance offs.
3) Finding out the guy that just bought you a shot actually dated your aunt in 1998.
2) Celebrating the best bachlorette parties & my 21st birthday.
1) Dancing with my favorite bouncer.. James?! Keith?! I can never remember his name, but he's at least 2 feet taller than me.
5) The cutest guys at the beach
4) The best bartenders ever!
3) Love those Bloody Marys
2) Jimi Smooth & Doug Segree are fab!
1) The best place to have fun being a "bad girl"
5) Miller Light
4) Bud Light
3) Jim Beam
2) Crown Royal
1) Jack Daniels
5) The DJ Booth
4) John Hardy's Paddle
3) John Hardy's ceiling
2) John Hardy's VIP book
1) Monty Calling me "another Satisfied customer" when being carried out the door.
5) Eggs Delmarva + Bloody Mary Bar = Breakfast of Champions
4) Cougar hunting
3) Name tags
2) Megan makes the best orange crushes in town :)
1) Suicide Sunday
5) Never a cover
4) The ladies in this place are easy...err I mean beautiful
3) 16 oz liquor drinks for the price of 8oz.
2) Jimi Smooth.....
1) Where the hell else would you want to be???
5) Never have a bad time
4) Can walk in alone and know 50 people there
3) Tracy makes the BEST mudslides
2) Don't need to get dolled-up
1) Eggs Delmarva!
5) Never, EVER a cover charge, even when G.Love drops by for a surprise acoustic set.
4) You never know who you'll see (retired judges, town officials, Elvis, cheerleaders), but you always know it'll be a great crowd.
3) There's a freakin' shark coming out of the building!
2) Bar staff and DJs know everyone and are the friendliest around. The Starboard is like Cheers, but more fun and with less clothing.
1) Two words: Jimi Smooth.
5) During the summer months, the party always begins AND ends at the Starboard
4) Adult responsibilities are non-existent
3) The Starboard is a great place to meet your future wife
2) The Starboard is a great place to meet your next future wife (if necessary)
1) Jimmy Buffett himself would have a hard time articulating the occurrences at the Starboard
5) Will name my first born - MONTY
4) What other Dewey bar offers 9 MONTHS of drinking
3) Best place to get smashed on a Sunday night before driving back to DC the next morning for work
2) Only place to have breakfast with the KING
1) Best place to meet your future spouse (if you want to)
5) The 'Board is the place to see and be seen
4) At the Starboard, there is never such a thing as "too much"
3) The beer is always cold and the bartenders serve it fast
2) You cannot be over or under-dressed
1) I always feel like I'm walking into a new bar for the first time because, well...I really never can remember walking in or out
5) The Starboard is "Dewey's way of life"
4) Credit card bonus points couldn't be earned any easier!
3) Rules...what rules??
2) The bloody mary bar made me a believer...that it is OK to continue drinking in the morning hours
1) It is the only place where it is acceptable to run into your parents...who are equally as smashed as you.
5) 2 Words: Bloody Marys
4) It's the only bar that stays open during hurricane blackouts (ex-Labor Day 2006)
3) Beat the Clock Pizza on Fridays- honestly who doesn't want to eat Mama Celestes for 25 cents
2) Half naked twenty, thirty, forty and fiftysomethings grinding Sunday at 1pm
1) Where else in America has the "Running of the Bull?"
5) Forget pizza, subs or wings, enjoy Starboard's liquid lunch
4) The Starboard is way above par during Dewey Beach bar golf.
3) No dress code, come as you are
2) No need for a designated driver
1) At closing time, you only have to wait a few hours before breakfast is served.
4) Southern Comfort
5) I love Dewey Beach
4) I will be there on a weekly basis
3) I've been dreaming about going to the Starboard for many years
2) I just turned 21
1) I have lived in Dewey for the past 3 summers
5) drinking champagne by the bottle and sharing with total strangers
4) the very nice door guys that chat with you while you wait on line anxiously for hours
3) the priceless bloody marys on sunday morning after insane friday and saturday evenings...
2) hot acoustic musicians that play all the right hits to get drunk to on a saturday or sunday morning (or any morning for that matter)
1) the many different atmospheres and corners to hide from the creapy guys that think just because they bought you a beer they own you...I LOVE YOU STARBOARD!
5) Eggs Delmarva (excellent tasting food and great selection).
4) Big screen TVs with clear pictures and quality sound system (entertainment system).
3) Bigger cups for cocktails! Better beer and liquor selection (best alcohol).
2) Better Bartenders! DJ's, support staff and management (staff).
1) We have the most fun there!
5) Biggest drinks in Dewey
4) Cork is a dump
3) Best breakfast in Dewey
2) Hottest Cougars
5) Rumplemintz shots at 11 AM
4) Megan the hot bartender
3) Laura Lea playing "Zombie"
2) "13 hours until last call"
1) It is socially acceptable for a 25 year old man to leave the bar with a 44 year old woman with two college aged kids....God I love opening weekend
4) Never been thrown out
3) Cougars vs Cougar Hunters seen live daily
2) Free Wings
1) BLOODY MARY BAR!
5) The good kind of cougar attacks.
4) Figuring out what to do with the last half inch of space in my bloody mary cup not taken up by vodka.
3) Clothing Optional.
2) Washing down breakfast at 10 AM sunday morning with a shot of Patron is pretty much normal.
1) You don't feel bad about spending a weekend at the beach and never actually seeing the ocean.
5) no amateurs!
4) coldest beer in Dewey!
3) every place else just sucks!
2) what happens at the starboard stays at the starboard!
1) no cover ever!
5) Bloody Mary smorgasbord
4) Laura Lee & Trip Fab
3) Doug Segree
2) Cougars galore
1) You can start drinking at 8 am!
1) Tracy M.
5) Flip flops are the footwear of choice!
4) You might exchange phone numbers with Scott Van Pelt
3) Any time of day or night, the staff is USUALLY in a great mood
2) I've never been kicked out of the Starboard...lol :-)
1) I didn't know there were other bars in Dewey
5) It is within walking distance of my house
4) Cutoff jean shorts and stained t-shirts are perfectly acceptable
3) Whether or not you hook up with someone you dont remember the next day
2) Arriving at Noon on a Sunday makes you exponentially cooler
1) Age of women and the amount of clothing they wear has an inverse relationship
5) I love Bloody Mary's
4) I live across the street
3) The bartenders at the Board are the best in Dewey
2) My friends will be jealous
1) Best crowd for miles
5) I love the bartenders.
4) I live for weekends at dewey.
3) Hottest crowd in dewey.
2) I love bloodymary buffet.
1) I hate standing in line.
5) Place to find all my Summer 08 randoms.
4) What better place to cure a hangover?
3) The taste of a bloody mary gets me through the work week!
2) Walking distance from the house!
1) Where I can always find my best friend!
5) NO MATTER THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IT'S ALWAYS SUNNY IN THE STARBOARD!
4) SUNDAYS’S AT THE STARTBOARD IT ALWAYS STARTS WITH JUST ONE DRINK!
3) THE STARBOARD, DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO EXPECT THE UNEXCEPTED.
2) YOU CAN FIND A FEW OF MY CREDIT CARDS ON THE WALL OF SHAME
1) MOST POPULAR EXCUSSE GIVEN TO THE DOORMAN WHEN THE LINE IS LONG.I KNOW MONTY WE ARE GOOD FRIENDS!
5) Always someone younger than me there
4) Monty loves the Redskins
3) Bouncers still accept my 1993 VIP card
2) My kids love the Shark
1) Always someone older than me there
5) Because it's not the Rudder!
4) The best bands play there.
3) Every day should start with a Bull Shark!
2) I just turned 21 and
1) all my friends are always hanging out at the Starboard!
5) I'm a local, which means i get to start going there in March!
4) It's the first (and the best) bar you come to as you enter Dewey Beach...
3) Wednesday nite = LL & Tripp Fabulous at the Starboard!
2) My sundays are better when they start there
1) My roomate just turned 21 - I need to show her how VIP's roll!
5) I love being able to see all the pictures of the previous years
4) The starboard has the best bartenders, they are quick and efficent
3) I love being able to get a VIP card and not have to wait in long lines behind people that have never been there before
2) The atmosphere is great
1) Its the best bar in dewey
5) I have been going to the starboard for years now and love it
4) Would rather sit out on the deck of the starboard and watch people walk by then go anywhere else in dewey
3) Love the pictures everywhere
2) The bartenders are awsome
1) Love how I can start going in march
5) The line to get in shows how great the bar is. No where else in DE would people wait that long
4) The party begins when the sun rises (The motto it is 5:00 somewhere)
3) There's a great atmosphere and you never leave without having fun
2) People travel from all over the US to come to DE to party like a rockstar
1) Let the good times roll
5) I never want to go home once I get there.
4) I plan my weekends around the opening and closing party
3) The scence is fabulous
2) Eggs Delmarva
5) Being drunk by 9.30 am
4) Full Monty
3) Travers Downs
2) Beer pong
1) Red bull and vodka
5) Awesome music
4) The food (eggs Benedict)
3) Coldest beer in Delaware
2) Beer pong table
1) Awesome bartenders!!!!!!
5) Best bartenders in town!
4) ALWAYS see someone you know!
3) Everyday is a good day..
2) Don't have to act your age!
1) Party never ends...
5) Good food & music
4) Controlled chaos
3) Ridiculous people
2) Morning, afternoon & night drinking
1) Suicide Sundays!!!
5) You can run with the bulls and never go to Spain !
4) You can see the Redskin cheerleaders without going to DC
3) Matty at the middle bars points out the single women !
2) Best beer pong tables on the eastern shore.
1) My name is Monte too !
5) Starboard Specials made by Lincoln :)
4) Seeing my Rooney's co-workers behind the bar and having fun!!!
3) The friendly face of Amy :) She is awesome!!!
2) The best place to chill out and not care what other people are thinking about you!!
1) If you're lucky you can catch Jeff Brown wearing a speedo!!!!
5) VIP Card!!!!
4) Sunday Bloody Mary Bar
3) Beer Pong Tourney
2) Running of the Bull
1) Scavenger Hunt
5) I heart DJ Smokey!
4) Indoor/Outdoor Areas
3) Sexy Bartenders
2) Great Pulled Pork Sandwich!
1) The most incredible people watching in Dewey!!!!!!
5) STILL NO COVER BECAUSE THE STARBARD CARES!
4) HAVE YOU MET CHESTER THE MOLLESTER? HE GETS YOU DRUNK THEN FEELS UP!
3) A PLETHERA OF WALL TO WALL DRUNKEN HORNY PEOPLE WITHOUT MORALS OR THE ABILITY TO TO STAY SOBER.
2) ONLY PLACE IN TOWN WHERE THE DJ BOOTH LOOKS LIKE A PORNO MAGAZINE.
1) "GIRLS GONE WILD" EVERY NIGHT!
5) blood mary bar on Sundays!
4) The place to be in Dewey
3) Lots of cute guys in shorts and flips
2) casual atmosphere
1) Good drinks!
5) I like the open setting in the good weather
4) Meeting cougars is always fun
3) Gives me a great reason to leave DC for a weekend
2) I see people I haven't seen since the last time I came
1) Meeting cougars is always fun
5) So many hot girls
4) good bartenders
3) running of the bull is awesome
2) indoor outdoor bar
1) breakfast cocktails taste so good
5) Good Food
4) Great Bands
3) People Watching
2) Awesome Bartenders
1) Suicide Sundays...enough said!!!
5) M - My favorite drink - the $25 bottle of J Roget [I recall when they were $12, by the way]
4) O - Opens early so I can drink at one place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
3) N - No cover
2) T - The absolutely divine eggs delmarva
1) Y - You simply cant resist a place offering "suicide sunday"
4) Beer Pong
3) The hottest cougars
2) Megan and Rex
1) Putting up with our beachhouse every summer!
5) Bloody Sundays! Need I say more? Best thing to do on Sunday AM. Selection to make your dream Bloody Mary is endless!
4) Best bar to be see and be seen. Going here on my 20th straight Year.I'm 42 & this place is the best playground too.
3) This may sound stupid but...That Shark logo is BADDAZZ! lol. The apparel w/ the that logo makes me want to get a new shirt every year.
2) The breakafast after a long night or even anytime is the best inside & outside Dewey. The eggs benedict is my FAV & is to-die-4!
1) Best reason why I come every year? MONTY! The only owner I know that is approachable & loved by his customers. Thanks for the past 20 years! Here is to toasting you Monty for another 20 yrs!
5) The Starboard serves Miller Lite - YUMMY!
4) No other bar can I throw up outside while nursing a bad hangover then come back in to drink more.
3) No cover, no rules, and lots of hot men!
2) Fun laid back beach atmosphere. Leave the designer clothes at home!
1) Great DJs mixing up great music. There's more than 5 reasons...
5) The Sexiest Women Sharks around!
4) The Koolest Bartenders around!
3) The Greatest Partying Atmosphere
2) Coolest Bands
1) Close to Mamas Pizza!
5) Where I met "Purple Hair"(Kristine )
4) Beer Pong
3) Always Ice Cold Beer
2) Crowded dance floor(cop a great feel w/o trying)
1) "Bloody Mary" bar on Sundays
5) Suicide Sunday - what better way to cure a hangover than with more alcohol?
4) Great music, all the time.
3) What a good lookin' staff!
2) Only place around with regulation beerpong!
1) It can all be summed up in one word: BEER.
5) THE ONLY PLACE WHERE I CONSIDER A YEARGERBOMB WITH MY SCRAMBLED EGGS
4) WHEN YOU WALK IN AT ANYTIME YOU ARE INVITED BY COMPLETE STRANGERS TO A RANDOM GAME OF FLIP CUP OR BEER PONG
3) WHEN YOU SEE A PERSON 100'S OF MILES A WAY WITH A STARBOARD SHIRT ON AND START TALKING ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES THERE, YOU REALIZE MONTE HAS A GOOD THING GOING
2) YOU KEEP ON HAND A BOTTLE OF HOT SAUSE CALLED "ANAL EXPLOSION" AT THE BLOODY MARY BAR.... THAT LIVES UP TO ITS NAME. UGH
1) THE FACT THAT ME AND 20 OF MY FRIENDS EVERY YEAR FLY IN FROM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY TO PLAY " PASS THE MAGNUM" WITH THE INFOMOUS J ROJET. LOOKING TO BEAT LAST YEARS RECORD OF 21 BOTTLES IN 2 HOURS
5) Friendliest Staff in Dewey....by far.
4) Hottie Megan's "Orange Crush" Stand
3) When it rains, Starboard pours!
2) What other bar in Dewey has "Running Of The Bulls"
1) As always NO COVER!
5) The inside of the DJ booth. Floor to ceiling.
4) Monty, Travers, Casey, Reggie, John, Amy, Chester, Kevin, Keith, Lincoln, Matt, Pat, and of course Toasty.
3) Taking pleasure in seeing your drunk ex making an ass of him/herself.
2) "ALICE! ALICE! WHO THE F*** IS ALICE???"
1) Not leaving Suicide Sunday Breakfast until 11:00 PM
5) NO COVER!
4) I'm never the drunkest girl there. Ever.
3) Not worryingwhen I can't find my credit card on Saturday morning... because I know it's at Starboard.
2) The always entertaining, never a dull moment, happy as ever, shot taking, beer chugging, song singing, dancing, sunburned crowd.
1) The staff.
5) When it rains, they pour!
4) It's never to early to stop in to have a drink or two. Or 12.
3) The staff.
2) Surprise G Love performance. Amazing.
1) There is always someone making a bigger ass of themselves than I am, which is great.
5) No cover!
4) "Yes, I'll have the french toast... and a redbull vodka and a round of SoCo Lime for the table. Thanks."
3) Best music in Dewey, hands down!
2) Ummm.. did I mention no cover?!?!?
1) The staff!
5) Hot Men
4) Men in bathing suits
3) Men I can take advatage of because they are drunk
2) Men that are single & drunk
1) Men that know Monty
5) Suicide Sundays
4) Great DJ
3) Phenominal Drink specials
2) Never a dull moment no matter what time you go
1) No cover!!
5) Awesome gift shop
4) Best beer (bud light) as a sponsor
3) The hottest bartenders
2) No drama
1) NON STOP PARTYING! ALL DAY/ALL NIGHT
5) Customized name tags by Rex
4) Connect 4 tourneys
3) "Look, you're wasted, she's digging you...who cares if she's a COUGAR?"
2) Megan's corner bar & Orange crushes
1) Drink all day on Suicide Sundays so I don't have to drive home
5) 18 Dickinson is 17 years old
4) Dickinson has played guitar at the board for 6 years
3) Every other bar in Dewey sux
2) Doug Segree rocks
1) I really do know Monty aka yo se Monte'
5) The Starboard is the only bar in town with a beer pong table which is a real necessity!
4) Running of the Bull Baby!!
3) I was on the Maxim party DVD a couple years ago and that is one thing I will be telling my future kids for sure! They don't need to know how many girls make it on there ;)
2) The only place I have been brought into the New Year by an Elvis impersonator
1) Any bar that supports my bloody mary habit on Sundays is a diamond in the rough!
5) It's the reason my nickname is "The Kissing Bandit"
4) It converted me from a "shore" girl to a "beach" girl
3) Tracy is quick as a whip with my Miller Lites
2) I now know, love and need Bloody Marys!
1) There is no place like home...The Starboard is my one and only...didn't even know there were other bars in Dewey!
5) The Tracey's
4) Pink Lemonade!
3) Ugly Guy Friday
2) 14 hours until last call...
1) It's a hell of a lot better than going to work!
5) Always feel welcome
4) Caters to all ages
3) Starboard gives back to the community
2) Has Jimmy Smooth
1) As a former Mayor of Dewey, I have friends on the Police Force
5) Fun Atmosphere!
4) Great Bartenders!
3) The Best Bloody Mary's ever!
2) All the fun people go there!
1) Great Food!
5) Running of the Bulls
3) Lauralee & The Tripp Fabulous
2) Bloody Marys
1) NO COVER!!!
5) Nothing like drinking out of a shoe w/ some rugby guys
4) Beach? who needs the beach when you can just saddle up the bar for a bloody mary or 9
3) never know when some guy's gonna pick you to do a shot of Petron
2) plenty of cool chicks to hook up with
1) Sunday, Bloody Sunday
5) Beer pong on the deck, can't beat it.
4) The perfect set up to mix and mingle.
3) Laid back atmosphere from early in the morning until late night.
2) I never know who I will meet at the 'board, or what they might say or do!
1) Suicide Sunday!!
5) COOL air-conditioning during humid days
4) HOTTEST bar for crazy days/nights at Dewey
3) SEXY – girls and sexy guy patrons
2) ROCKS – that highly recognizable shark in the building & logo is the best!
1) FREE cover charge
5) Nobody knows me there and I can be myself!
4) Because the staff rocks!!!
3) I dont go home on sundays!
2) Bloody Mary's Rock
1) I am still looking for the hot girl I met there last summer
5) If you are not having fun, it’s you own fault!
4) If you are not wasted, your day is!
3) A night without a buzz is a night that never was…
2) What else is there to do in Dewey Beach, besides going to the Starboard?
1) It’s well worth my 6 hour drive from Connecticut!!!
5) The margaritas
4) Because I still drive down even though I live in NYC
3) Because it not the Jersey Shore
2) Impromptu three day weekend
1) St. Patrick’s Day at the beach
5) The best bar tenders
4) The best atmosphere
3) I love the scenery, the deck and the bar
2) The food is awesome
1) Good prices - My favorite place to go when I'm in Dewey
5) Suicide Sundays
4) Beer Pong
3) Cougars are always entertaining
2) The only place I've ever seen someone handcuffed by the police for fun.
1) The deck on a Sat afternoon - I just moved here for that.
5) It's the only bar where you can stay 3 days and never go home! Next time I'm not even getting a hotel room.
4) I run into my Baltimore neighbors and all of a sudden they are my BEST friends (even though I have no idea what their name is ;-)
3) Ok....Ok..... so EVERYBODY is my BEST friend there ;-)
2) I drink there, dance there, eat there, fall asleep there (well, maybe pass out for a bit), then wake up and do it all over again!!!!
1) Hmm.... there are other bars in dewey? I had no idea ;-)
5) Killer bands
4) Shrimp with Old Bay seasoning...mmm
3) Perfect Bloody Mary's
2) Crab cakes that hit the spot
1) Best party on the beach
5) never a cover
3) bad weather means the starboard is packed
2) eggs delmarva
1) amy is the cutest bartender anywhere
5) Bloody marys are the perfect cure for the sick hangover obtained 6 hours before when you just left the Starboard.
4) There is plenty of room for you to "air out" from all the beer, wings and pizza the prior night on the deck...if you know what I mean!!!
3) Cougars run wild...
2) My wifes boobs tend to appear and dissapear like Houdini after many trips to the bar.
1) Its impossible to get sunburnt even worse than you already are on Sunday morning under the safety of the canopy (a.k.a. my "blanky") on the Starboards deck!!!
5) Best inside air conditioned bar ever
4) MAXIM Party
3) "Full Monty" breakfast
2) No one cares about anything!
1) Bloody Sundays, Late for work on Mondays
5) best music
4) most fun
3) good atmosphere
2) great people
1) good times
5) don't remember being there the last time i was there
4) first bar i was ever at in dewey
3) eggs delmarva
2) open st pattys day
1) ORANGE CRUSH
5) We're from the north coast. Its cold. You win.
4) Milfs or cougars, not sure...but we are sexy.
3) Bloodies vs. Browns....Bloodies WIN!!!!
2) Shots...the breakfast of Champions.
5) We're from the north coast. Its cold. You win.
4) Milfs or cougars, not sure...but we are sexy.
3) Bloodies vs. the Browns....Bloodies WIN!!!!
2) Shots...the breakfast of Champions.
1) Longing for the Eggs Bene-dicked.
5) I'm a kissing band-it
4) I'm not an alcoholic...I'm an athlete...beerolympics
3) Mostly drunk with a chance of horny
2) Let's get ready to stumble from the starboard
1) I love the starboard like a fat kid loves cake
5) Eggs Delmarva & Bloody Mary's at 9am
4) The 10:14am "Man Shot"
3) Champagne Chugs at 11am
2) Beer pong & the DJ booth pictures
1) The wild parties
5) Wakey, wakey, eggs and bakey
4) I reward myself with beer
3) Everyone loves a drunk girl
2) Feeling like suicide sunday
1) Bloody mary's...It's all good at the starboard!
5) I had my first legal beer at The Starboard
4) Gorgeous Women
3) Forgotten Credit Cards on the Wall
2) The Bloody Mary Bar
1) Suicide Sunday
5) Hottest Bartenders on the Beach
4) Cool Beers & Hot Girls
3) Cougars in Training
2) I Lost My Virginity There
1) World's Best Bloody Mary Bar!
5) best drinks
4) best location
3) best intertainment
2) best looking men
1) lots of fun
5) Best bar in Delaware
4) Awesome entertainment
3) Beer pong at a bar!?! Need i say more...
2) My wife and i moved here form pa and we both agreed, most memorable nights out were at the STARBOARD!!!
1) Two words: "THE BEST"
5) Sunday Morning Bloodies
4) The Music
3) Great Drinks
2) Excellent Bartenders (Blair!)
1) Beautiful Girls
5) Best Sunday Breakfast - Bloodies
4) Best Jamming Tunes
3) Hot Guys All the time!!!
2) friendly bartenders
1) Bands Boose and beach - u got it all
5) The Food
4) The deck during the day
2) Best Bar in Delaware
1) Sunday Bloody Marys
5) Best Sunday bloody mary bar
4) Best Breakfast at starboard
3) Best music in Dewey Beach
2) Best live Elvis presentations
1) BEST DJ and my favorite bar and deck
5) Most famous Landmark in Dewey.
4) What happens at the Starboard stays at the Starboard.
3) Same bartenders every year, not just the min wage kid who can only hand you a bottle.
2) There is only 1 Monty.
1) 1am turns into 10am and you can still drink. Not at other bars
5) Starboard has the best Bloody Mary's!
4) Running with the bull!
3) Staff is very friendly and curtious.
2) You're sure to always reunite with new & old friends. Great place to meet new people.
1) Feels like family when you visit. You're always welcomed into a great atmosphere.
5) Phenomenal Brunch.
4) Best bar tenders in Dewey
3) Giant bottles of champange.
2) Elvis sweats all over you on suicide sunday.
1) The last time I was there I had multiple shots of gran marnier and chugged several beers then looked at the clock and it wasn't even 10:30 in the morning.
5) The Best Music and Jam on Delmarva!
4) The Coolest Barmaids and Bar Tenders
3) The Hottest Chicks and Parties
2) Awesome Picture and Credit Card Collection
1) Bloody Sundays! mmmmmmm good!
5) Starboard is the first thing I think about when I think of Dewey Beach
4) The bloody marys speak for themselves
3) The starboard has the best bands
2) Cold beers with hot girls
1) No other bar has Monty
5) partying at 40 still feels like partying at 20!
4) The beer is ALWAYS cold
3) they make the BEST undertow shooter ever!
2) there is no cover!
1) You are always in for THE BEST TIME!!
5) guys who love cougars!
4) hot guys drinking at the bar
3) hot guys behind the bars!
2) hot guys to pull out on the dance floor
1) cold beer and hot guys!
5) The bands
4) Great food
3) Friendly bartenders
2) No Cover ever!
1) The bloody mary smorgasboard!
5) Always a party brewing
4) Jamin Tunes
3) Casual dress always in style
2) Friendly Staff - Yeah Blair!
1) Location - only a walk away!
5) Monty acts like he actually knows me
4) Hotties always around only topped by Hotter staff
3) Elvis never leaves the Board
2) The coolest Dewey gear
1) Only 12 hours till last call!!!
5) The bloody mary bar is the best around!!
4) The bartender are the shit!!
3) They make the strongest drinks!!
2) The running of the bull is one of a kind!!
1) IT'S THE BEST BAR IN THE WORLD!!
5) Running of the BULL!!!
4) St. Patty's Day!
3) MEMORIAL DAY - ITS ALMOST HERE!!
2) SUNDAY FUN DAY!!!!
1) YOU MAKE DEWEY!!!!!!!
5) There's always people partying on the deck, even early in the day
4) Best recovery breakfast in Dewey
3) Cutest bar staff ;)
2) Starboard is the only reason I end up spending Sunday nights in Dewey, weekend after weekend
1) Maxim Party, enough said
5) RUNNING OF THE BULL
4) BLOODY MARY'S
3) WHAT HAPPENS AT THE STARBOARD STAYSSSS
2) ALWAYS A HAPPY HOUR
1) NO COVER
5) All the vomit's gone in time for Bloody Mary breakfasts
4) The bar is open all day -> Beer in the morning smells like victory
3) The Shark looks like he ate Jimmy Buffet
2) The Cork has a cover, and it sucks to pay a cover
1) I got served there for the first time in 1973 when I was 13
5) 2 words, Jello Shots! I RARELY find them anywhere else.
4) Every last person in the bar sings along when the D.J. plays "Don't Stop Believing".
3) Random guys at other bars don't throw up back in a full flegde dip and kiss you just because your friend told them to.
2) Suicide Sunday's with the mother of all Bloody Mary Bars! Talk about the ultimate Hair O the Dog.
1) Last year I earned my VIP Card by flashing a bouncer yet my friends managed to get them without showing any skin. This year I deserve a VIP Card while keeping my clothes on.
5) Hot Bartenders
4) No Cover
3) Always a happy hour
2) hot boys
1) Suicide Sundays
5) The party never stops
4) The drinks are strong, cheap, and delicious
3) The women love to get drunk and hook up.
2) It opens early and closes late.
1) The bands are unreal
5) Eggs Delmarva
4) Bloodies w/ Eggs Delmarva
3) bunnies bellying up to bar in bikini's
2) cold bud lights all day long
5) Smoky is STILL the man
4) Best bartenders in Dewey........by far
3) Daytime partying at the Starboard can't be beat
2) Best dance parties at the beach
1) Suicide Sunday, enough said
5) ICE COLD MILLER LITE!
4) Beer pong on the deck
3) Flip cup on the deck
2) Running of the bull
1) No shower Happy Hour!
5) Close to the Beach
4) Morning Bloody Mary bar
3) Beer Pong
2) Live Music
1) Great Bartenders
5) It's the FIRST bar you see when you enter Dewey from Rehoboth.
4) No other bar can touch THE RUNNING of the BULL like the Starboard can!
3) Bloody Mary's....ummmm!
2) Who else has a SEXY shark for their mascot.
1) Starboard is ONLY the BEST bar in DEWEY!!!!